Chow Chow Munchies
soft white margarine
chopped fresh parsley
Nutty wheat flour
- Mix the margarine and Marmite together and add the hot water.
- Stir in the milk powder and egg to form a smooth paste.
- Add the flour, chopped parsley and the powdered biltong to the margarine mixture a little at a time then knead the mixture for five minutes.
- Roll out to 1cm thick. Cut shapes out and place onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave the biscuits to cool and harden before storing in an airtight container.
- Let them enjoy!!